Campaña Asodabéisbol

Historia de la Fundación Águilas del Zulia

Sample announcement (12 Jun 2014)

Dictum pellentesque tristique Vestibulum Pellentesque Vivamus tristique justo nisl ipsum tortor. Dignissim gravida Vestibulum mi eu parturient dictumst tincidunt sagittis amet convallis. Montes Cum metus in tempor ante fames Donec dictumst condimentum pede.

× Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

The ex can't move on

More
1 year 5 months ago #27510 by SharonIsom
It's been 6 months since we broke up and he still can't come to terms with the fact that it's over. He drags out divorce papers paonlinedivorce.com/cambria-county at every turn and uses every opportunity to try to get me into conversations about why I'm a failure for giving up our marriage and how I never appreciated how hard he tried.

Whether he's right or not is no longer a problem for me - I spent ten years on counseling and courses and finally made the painful choice to leave - and now I just need it to end.

I'm wondering if any of you have had similar situations that I can learn from. Has anyone dealt with an ex who can't heal and/or won't or can't move on for years?

Please Identificarse to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.224 seconds